Home / News / Industry News / Introduction of coating advantages of magnetron sputtering vacuum coating equipment
Realize environmental protection requirements with
advanced technology and solve the shortcomings of water electroplating.
Introduction of coating advantages of magnetron sputtering vacuum coating equipment
Vacuum coating equipment coating technology is divided into three general directions, evaporation coating technology, ion coating technology, magnetron sputtering coating equipment, each coating technology has its own advantages and disadvantages, coating different substrates, different targets, The chosen coating technology is different. The technical equipment of magnetron sputtering coating is often called magnetron sputtering coating equipment on the market, and the ion coating technology equipment is called ion vacuum coating equipment. Similarly, the evaporation coating technology equipment is also called evaporation vacuum coating equipment. Hope it can help you:
Vacuum coating equipment
The main advantage of the magnetron sputtering process is that reactive or non-reactive coating processes can be used to deposit layers of these materials with good control over layer composition, film thickness, film thickness uniformity, and film mechanical properties, etc. , Therefore, the coating layer on the market has relatively high requirements on the film layer, and almost all of them are realized by the magnetron sputtering coating technology. Magnetron sputtering coating technology has the following advantages
1. The deposition rate is high. Due to the use of high-speed magnetron electrodes, the available ion current is very large, which effectively improves the deposition rate and sputtering rate of the coating process of this process. Compared with other sputtering coating processes, magnetron sputtering has high productivity and large output, and is widely used in various industrial production.
2. High power efficiency. The magnetron sputtering target generally selects a voltage in the range of 200V-1000V, usually 600V, because the voltage of 600V is just within the most effective range of power efficiency.
3. Low sputtering energy. The magnetron target voltage application is low, and the magnetic field confines the plasma near the cathode, preventing higher-energy charged particles from being incident on the substrate.
4. The substrate temperature is low. The anode can be used to conduct the electrons generated during the discharge, without the need for grounding the substrate support, which can effectively reduce the bombardment of the substrate by electrons, so the temperature of the substrate is lower, which is very suitable for some plastic substrates that are not resistant to high temperature.
5. The surface of the magnetron sputtering target is unevenly etched. The uneven etching on the surface of the magnetron sputtering target is caused by the uneven magnetic field of the target. The local etching rate of the target is relatively large, so that the effective utilization rate of the target material is low (only 20%-30% utilization rate). Therefore, in order to improve the utilization rate of the target material, it is necessary to change the magnetic field distribution by certain means, or use a magnet to move in the cathode, which can also improve the utilization rate of the target material.
6. Composite target. The composite target alloy film can be produced. At present, the composite magnetron target sputtering process has successfully plated Ta-Ti alloy, (Tb-Dy)-Fe and Gb-Co alloy film. There are four kinds of structures of the composite target, namely, the round block mosaic target, the square mosaic target, the small square mosaic target and the fan-shaped mosaic target, among which the fan-shaped mosaic target structure has the best use effect.
7. Wide range of applications. There are many elements that can be deposited by the magnetron sputtering process, the common ones are: Ag, Au, C, Co, Cu, Fe, Ge, Mo, Nb, Ni, Os, Cr, Pd, Pt, Re, Rh, Si, Ta , Ti, Zr, SiO, AlO, GaAs, U, W, SnO, etc.
Vacuum coating equipment magnetron coating technology is the most widely used coating process among many high-quality thin-film technologies. The film types are diverse, the film thickness is highly controllable, the film adhesion is high, the compactness is good, and the surface The finish is also very beautiful.
The problem of holes in the film when the vacuum coating machine is aluminized can generally be solved by the following methods:
①The aluminum material in the evaporation boat is too full. Solution: ...
Vacuum coating equipment coating technology is divided into three general directions, evaporation coating technology, ion coating technology, magnetron sputtering coating equipment, each coating techn...
The magnetron sputtering vacuum coating machine consists of many components, each of which has its own unique use, and is indispensable. The magnetron sputtering vacuum coating machine consists of a v...
Tribological coating is a process to improve the tribological properties of materials. The process involves coating steel spheres with nanocomposite coatings that contain WC1-x nanocrystalline carbon ...
The glass-to-metal sealing structure of PVD vacuum coating equipment needs to meet the requirements of sealing parts with baking resistance, a certain strength, air tightness, and good electrical insu...